Zoomtext/Fusion feedback loop problem in Zoom Meeting #fusion

sharynsobel@...

I am working with someone who uses Zoomtext and Fusion and is getting continual feedback loop errors when in a Zoom Meeting.  She is using a Lenovo all-in-one desktop with integrated audio and video.  I have checked all of the settings for audio in the control panel for sound recording properties.  Lenovo had a problem if using Smart Audio with Zoom meetings, but Smart Audio is not installed on her computer.  Does anyone else have feedback issues with Zoom meetings when using Zoomtext and Fusion?  She is going to try and disable Zoom/Fusion after she logs on to the Zoom meeting to see if that helps.  Any suggestions?

Joe

I use Fusion and a Lenovo laptop with no issues when in a Zoom meeting. This is with Smart Audio enabled. The only time I have had feedback sounds is when I tried to join the meeting with two devices on the same Wi-Fi. I wonder if decreasing the volume of her speakders might help.

Joe

Picture of Owl with Mortar Board and Computer

Dr. Joe L. Todd CVRT

                Phone: 616.951.2142

I am working with someone who uses Zoomtext and Fusion and is getting continual feedback loop errors when in a Zoom Meeting.  She is using a Lenovo all-in-one desktop with integrated audio and video.  I have checked all of the settings for audio in the control panel for sound recording properties.  Lenovo had a problem if using Smart Audio with Zoom meetings, but Smart Audio is not installed on her computer.  Does anyone else have feedback issues with Zoom meetings when using Zoomtext and Fusion?  She is going to try and disable Zoom/Fusion after she logs on to the Zoom meeting to see if that helps.  Any suggestions?

sharynsobel@...

Thanks for your feedback Joe.  She tried disabling Zoomtext after joining the Zoom meeting and this resolved the problem.  I'm going to take a second look at her volume settings, which she has turned way up in order to listen to Netflix audio described movies.