moderated Zoom shortcut keys

Karen Reynolds

Hi,

I was listening to a zoom meeting that was being recorded and had everyone muted. I noticed that there was a raise my hand button, however, I never could find the unmute button. Was it just not there? Or did I miss it? What is the shortcut key to toggle the mute button on and off?

Karen

Edward Green

Hi Karen,

Alt+a.

Cheers,

Ed

On 26 May 2022 20:23:58 "Karen Reynolds" <karenreynolds2061@...> wrote:

Hi,

I was listening to a zoom meeting that was being recorded and had everyone muted. I noticed that there was a raise my hand button, however, I never could find the unmute button. Was it just not there? Or did I miss it? What is the shortcut key to toggle the mute button on and off?

Karen

Curtis Chong

Karen:

Assuming Windows and the Zoom client, Alt with a is the mute/unmute toggle. However, this doesn’t always work if you are not given permission to unmute by the host.

If muting and unmuting are locked, the host will ask you to unmute. In that case, you get a popup which requires you to tab to the Unmute button.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong