moderated Zoom phone

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi Fellow Listerrs,

Ever since I created a Zoom account, I have been getting periodical emails of what “What’s new.” I usually just delete them; however, the last email talked about “Zoomphone.” I called enquiring about its accessibleness to JAWS, but no answer yet. Has anyone had any experience with it and is it accessible?

Thx

John Covici

Hartgen's zoom scripts mention some shortcuts for zoom phone, so I
guess it needs some scripting help to make it better.

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 20:50:25 -0400,
HH. Smith Jr. wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Hi Fellow Listerrs,

Ever since I created a Zoom account, I have been getting periodical emails
of what "What's new." I usually just delete them; however, the last email
talked about "Zoomphone." I called enquiring about its accessibleness to
JAWS, but no answer yet. Has anyone had any experience with it and is it
accessible?

Thx

How do
you spend it?