From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gery Gaubert
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2021 10:54 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: zoom or microsoft teams

SO I am in a pinch, I have a podcast that I will be in on Thursday.  I have never used zoom or teams.  Any suggestions on which one works better with jaws?

Mario

if using JAWS 2019 or earlier, you'll have to download and install the free scripts from Brian Hartgen's site( hartgen.org).
JAWS 2020 and newer already include the scripts.