moderated zoom muting and unmuting

Justin Williams

The first time I used zoom I was able to mute and unmute.

Now I'm getting unregistered script, and alt a won't work.

I'm using jaws 2022 and the zoom is supposedly on it's latest version.

Justin

Milton Ota

Hi,

Have you checked to see what JAWS script is being loaded when you run Zoom?

To check, press Insert + Q.

The first time I used zoom I was able to mute and unmute.

Now I'm getting unregistered script, and alt a won't work.

I'm using jaws 2022 and the zoom is supposedly on it's latest version.

Justin

Justin Williams

Somehow, the script changed.

Now it is working.

But I'm not sure how to get the script to tell you what it is.

However, I'm getting the host is not letting people ummute.

However others can speak though.

I can't unmute.

I've closed down zoom and came back inot the meeting.

Have you checked to see what JAWS script is being loaded when you run Zoom?

To check, press Insert + Q.

The first time I used zoom I was able to mute and unmute.

Now I'm getting unregistered script, and alt a won't work.

I'm using jaws 2022 and the zoom is supposedly on it's latest version.

Justin

Justin Williams

Getting the unknow script again.

The script is changing.

I'll have to figure out why this is.

Justin

Have you checked to see what JAWS script is being loaded when you run Zoom?

To check, press Insert + Q.

The first time I used zoom I was able to mute and unmute.

Now I'm getting unregistered script, and alt a won't work.

I'm using jaws 2022 and the zoom is supposedly on it's latest version.

Justin

Bill White

Hi, Justin. To find out which script is running, press JAWS key plus Q.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...