moderated zoom keystroke to turn off people coming into and out of the meeting

Justin Williams

What is the zoom keystroke to turn off people coming into and out of the meeting.  I have JAWS 2021

Bill White

Hi, Justin. I have looked at all of the Zoom shortcut keys, and I don't find one that prevents or allows participants to join a meeting.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Justin Williams
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2022 12:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: zoom keystroke to turn off people coming into and out of the meeting

What is the zoom keystroke to turn off people coming into and out of the meeting.  I have JAWS 2021

Curtis Chong

Greetings:

If what is wanted is a way to suppress the announcements about people entering and/or leaving a meeting, that keystroke is Windows, Alt, S.

If you want to prevent folks from enter a meeting, that is a different matter entirely.

Warmly,

Curtis Chong

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2022 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: zoom keystroke to turn off people coming into and out of the meeting

Hi, Justin. I have looked at all of the Zoom shortcut keys, and I don't find one that prevents or allows participants to join a meeting.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Justin Williams

Justin Williams

Okay.

Because I'd like to still be able to use jaws.

That works,

Justin

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2022 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: zoom keystroke to turn off people coming into and out of the meeting

Greetings:

If what is wanted is a way to suppress the announcements about people entering and/or leaving a meeting, that keystroke is Windows, Alt, S.

If you want to prevent folks from enter a meeting, that is a different matter entirely.

Warmly,

Curtis Chong

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Dacia Cole

Yes, alt windows S stops the announcement of who’s coming in at out of the meeting. Jaws will still work with this.

On Mar 9, 2022, at 3:10 PM, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...> wrote:

Okay.

Because I'd like to still be able to use jaws.

That works,

Justin

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2022 4:08 PM

Greetings:

Warmly,

Curtis Chong

Bill White

billwhite92701@...