moderated zoom keystroke to turn off people coming into and out of the meeting

Justin Williams

What is the zoom keystroke to turn off people coming into and out of the meeting.  I have JAWS 2021

Bill White

Hi, Justin. I have looked at all of the Zoom shortcut keys, and I don't find one that prevents or allows participants to join a meeting.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...