Topics

zoom equipment.

Justin Williams

What do I have to buy in order to use jaws and zoom on my pc without people hearing jaws?

I'd like to use jaws without earphones and have people not hear jaws.

Thanks,

Justin

Richard Turner

I don’t know of a way to do that without earphones.

Other than muting jaws.

Maybe someone has a good idea.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com

What do I have to buy in order to use jaws and zoom on my pc without people hearing jaws?

I'd like to use jaws without earphones and have people not hear jaws.

Thanks,

Justin

Marty Hutchings

You could use a USB sound card adapter to run JAWS through.  You can also set up Zoom to be on mute until you need to speak then press the Space bar to speak and release to be muted.  Just use JAWS when you are muted.

Love in Christ
Marty
The Gospel is fully accessible to all.

Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 3:36 PM

What do I have to buy in order to use jaws and zoom on my pc without people hearing jaws?

I'd like to use jaws without earphones and have people not hear jaws.

Thanks,

Justin

Soronel Haetir

Seems like there's still a chance that jaws would say something.
Headphones/earbuds of some description seem like they'd be a much more
reliable answer.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Van Lant, Robin

If you really don’t want to wear earphones, I would probably join the meeting while muted, get everything set as I wan it, mute JAWS, ten just hold the spacebar down when talking on the Zoom call.  That seems pretty much the only way I can think to do it without the aid of some earbud or something.

What do I have to buy in order to use jaws and zoom on my pc without people hearing jaws?

I'd like to use jaws without earphones and have people not hear jaws.

Thanks,

Justin

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Soronel Haetir

Maybe there are super-directional microphones? That way you aim the
mic at yourself but the speakers simply aren't in the cone?