moderated zoom 2021 commands

Justin Williams

It would appear as if you 2021 zoom commands, such as alt a for muting and unmuting don't work anymore.

How do I get them to work again?

Justin

Bill White

Hi, Justin. I am using Windows 10, (OS Build 19043.1320), JAWS 2022, and mute is working fine for me with ALT plus A.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

It would appear as if you 2021 zoom commands, such as alt a for muting and unmuting don't work anymore.

How do I get them to work again?

Justin

Ann Byrne

Often although alt+a works, JAWS doesn't indicate that it does. My computer just dings as though there was an error, but there wasn't. I have to go to alt+u to locate myself in the list of attendees to see whether or not it did.