Topics

Word starting every time I start or restart my laptop

Kimber Gardner

Hi all,

I have a new windows 10 laptop with office 2019 installed. Every time
I start or restart the machine, word starts and opens a blank
document. How can I stop this from happening?

Thanks,
Kim

--
Kimberly

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

I've never experienced this one, but if you type 'startup' at the start menu search box, a couple results come up for startup settings. One in particular looked promising to try to find a solution.