moderated Word press with jaws

musiime ralph

Hello, hope this email finds you all well. I’m requesting for resources on how to use word press with jaws. Thank you

David Diamond

Could you be more specific please. Your post is about as vague as if you went to see your doctor and he or she asked how you were doing and all you said was, "Not good." I do use word press and found it does work well with JAWS. Just yesterday I added a post to my website using JAWS 2022.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of musiime ralph
Sent: December 8, 2021 9:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Word press with jaws

Hello, hope this email finds you all well. I’m requesting for resources on how to use word press with jaws. Thank you

Karina Castro

Hello Ralph, hmmm what do you need exactly?

I just make websites using Wordpress since 10 years ago.  So this cms is very very easy to understand and there are plenty webs and blogs about Wordpress setup, design, themes, plugins, tricks and alot of things more.

Here I am for helping you about.

Greets!

El 8/12/2021 a las 23:53, musiime ralph escribió:

--
Salu2, Kari

musiime ralph

Thank you everyone for your support. I am just a beginner. I have basic knowledge in HTML and CSS. I want to start building websites using word press. Can someone guide me from the start. I have never used it. In other words, I want someone to guide me from scratch. Thank you

Karina Castro

Hello Ralph, your acknowledgement about html and css could be very util for you sometimes, for example with editting posts and pages in Wordpress.  So, Do you have installed Wordpress in your own hosting with your own domain, or, are you using wordpress.com only?  Each one of them is different to proceed.

El 9/12/2021 a las 21:55, musiime ralph escribió:
Thank you everyone for your support. I am just a beginner. I have basic knowledge in HTML and CSS. I want to start building websites using word press. Can someone guide me from the start. I have never used it. In other words, I want someone to guide me from scratch. Thank you

--
Salu2, Kari

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

The best thing for you to do would be to read the book linked below. I
started on WordPress with JAWS as a *total* beginner with it!

https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/3955102?returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9tb2R1bGV
OYW1lPXB1YmxpYyZrZXl3b3JkPXdvcmRwcmVzcyBjb21wbGV0ZQ

in fact, Bookshare has many books on WP.

HTH,
Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of musiime ralph
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2021 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: Word press with jaws

Thank you everyone for your support. I am just a beginner. I have basic
knowledge in HTML and CSS. I want to start building websites using word
press. Can someone guide me from the start. I have never used it. In other
words, I want someone to guide me from scratch. Thank you

Cohn, Jonathan

Richard,
Could you give the title of this book? I have yet to create a bookshare account, and unless the book is prohibitively expensive, I can afford it. 
Thanks!
Jonathan 

Richard B. McDonald

The provided link takes you to the site where its title and other details are shown.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cohn, Jonathan via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2021 7:30 AM

Richard,
Could you give the title of this book? I have yet to create a bookshare account, and unless the book is prohibitively expensive, I can afford it. 
Thanks!
Jonathan 

Adrian Spratt

Here are the title and author:

WordPress 5 Complete: Build beautiful and feature-rich websites from scratch, 7th Edition

By: Karol Król

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cohn, Jonathan via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2021 10:30 AM

Richard,
Thanks!
Jonathan 

Steve Nutt

There’s actually quite a few too. Another one is WordPress: The Missing Manual by Daniel MacDonald. Unfortunately, Bookshare are completely out of date with it, so I had to buy the latest edition on Kindle.

All the best

Steve

--

To subscribe to our News and Special Offers list, go to https://www.comproom.co.uk/subscribe

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close

Stevenage

Hertfordshire

SG1 4PW

T: +44(0)1438-742286

M: +44(0)7956-334938

F: +44(0)1438-759589

E: steve@...

W: https://www.comproom.co.uk

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: 11 December 2021 18:53

WordPress 5 Complete: Build beautiful and feature-rich websites from scratch, 7th Edition

Richard,
Thanks!
Jonathan 

marilyn

Hi everyone,

I’m having problems with this title and Kindle. Are others having a problem too?

Thanks.

Marilyn

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Nutt
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2021 4:41 PM

There’s actually quite a few too. Another one is WordPress: The Missing Manual by Daniel MacDonald. Unfortunately, Bookshare are completely out of date with it, so I had to buy the latest edition on Kindle.

All the best

Steve

--

To subscribe to our News and Special Offers list, go to https://www.comproom.co.uk/subscribe

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close

Stevenage

Hertfordshire

SG1 4PW

T: +44(0)1438-742286

M: +44(0)7956-334938

F: +44(0)1438-759589

E: steve@...

W: https://www.comproom.co.uk

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: 11 December 2021 18:53

Richard,
Thanks!
Jonathan