Topics

moderated WLM 12 how to get to account settings

Loy

In WLM 12, how do I get to the account settings so I can change the port setting?

Once you're in the Home Tab and looking at any mailbox that belongs to the account you want to change, navigate to the Accounts Tab and activate Properties (ALT+S,P).  Port settings are in the Advanced Tab of Properties.

And don't be shocked if tweaking these still doesn't fix whatever's happening.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Marie

when on the tree view with the account name, press the applications key and select Properties. Go to the Advanced tab and make your changes. Be sure to go down and press enter on the Okay button when finished.
Marie

In WLM 12, how do I get to the account settings so I can change the port setting?