Topics

moderated Windows Mail and JAWS

Shirley Tracy

HiEveryone,

Am I the only person who keeps having Windows Mail mysteriously zapped into Recycle Bin? It sometimes seems to happen for no reason at all, but I have noticed that it definitely happens  more when I’m deleting several emails, one after another. Maybe I key them too quickly? It used to happen only rarely, but now it has become almost an everyday occurance.

I’m using my desktop and running Windows 10 and the latest JAWS.

I also find Windows Mail closes at unexpected times, but that isn’t nearly as annoying as having to stop and go to Recycle to restore Mail to the desktop.

I’m not whining…I just want to know if it’s only me or if it’s happening to others.

TKS.

 Shirley Tracy