From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 9:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Windows emoji picker

Hello All,

How do I find the Windows list of emoji symbols, and use JAWS to insert that into a text box?

Tim Ford

Leo

Well, you can actually insert an emoji or any other symbol from the Windows 10 pane into practically

Any application that supports Unicode, including  TB and Outlook.

Best,

     Leo Bado.

If you use the Windows-Period, it will take you into a list of them. This is in Word.

How do I find the Windows list of emoji symbols, and use JAWS to insert that into a text box?

Tim Ford

Tim Ford

With the Windows key + ., I get a short list of emojis, but there are obviously many more.  Is there some web page or other option?  Or, is there some way to expand the short emoji list I got from windows + .?

Tim Ford

If you use the Windows-Period, it will take you into a list of them. This is in Word.

How do I find the Windows list of emoji symbols, and use JAWS to insert that into a text box?

Tim Ford

Hi,

By default emoji panel shows recently used emojis. You can press Tab to move between emojis and categories, then from categories list, use left or right arrows to move between categories such as (most recently used”, “people”, “celebrations and objects” and what not and press Enter to activate a given category. Emoji panel will remember your category selection the next time you open it.

Cheers,

Jsoeph

With the Windows key + ., I get a short list of emojis, but there are obviously many more.  Is there some web page or other option?  Or, is there some way to expand the short emoji list I got from windows + .?

Tim Ford

If you use the Windows-Period, it will take you into a list of them. This is in Word.

How do I find the Windows list of emoji symbols, and use JAWS to insert that into a text box?

Tim Ford

Shirley Tracy

Thank you for this. I didn’t ask the question, but I paid attention to your answer. But how do I actually select the one I want to enter? I can’t seem to activate any particular one.

Thanks.

Shirley Tracy

[...]

John Doering

Shirley:

What works for me.

Enter on the one you want.

Hit escape to get out of the list.

Then it should be in your Email.

Send as usual.

HTH,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Mobile:
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org

From: Shirley Tracy [mailto:shirleytracy16@gmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, January 29, 2021, 2:17 PM
Thanks.

Shirley Tracy

From: Shirley Tracy [mailto:shirleytracy16@gmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, January 29, 2021, 2:17 PM
Thanks.

Shirley Tracy

From: Shirley Tracy [mailto:shirleytracy16@gmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, January 29, 2021, 2:17 PM
Thanks.

Shirley Tracy

From: Shirley Tracy [mailto:shirleytracy16@gmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, January 29, 2021, 2:17 PM
Thanks.

Shirley Tracy

[...]

.

Tim Ford

Nice to know I was not the only one confused by the lack of JAWS cooperation!

From: Shirley Tracy [mailto:shirleytracy16@gmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, January 29, 2021, 2:17 PM
Thanks.

Shirley Tracy

From: Shirley Tracy [mailto:shirleytracy16@gmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, January 29, 2021, 2:17 PM
Thanks.

Shirley Tracy

From: Shirley Tracy [mailto:shirleytracy16@gmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, January 29, 2021, 2:17 PM
Thanks.

Shirley Tracy

From: Richard Turner [mailto:richardturner42@outlook.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, January 29, 2021, 4:21 PM

My web site, https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.turner42.com%2F&;amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7Cfc23a39af06846e9182008d8c4a1cb82%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637475546470086222%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=kr8U%2BuV65%2FKCCbrUq2SuRLCo5sK%2BTBeaiyDljcYVJdc%3D&amp;reserved=0

From: Shirley Tracy [mailto:shirleytracy16@gmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, January 29, 2021, 2:17 PM
Thanks.