Topics

moderated windows defender

Justin Williams

Does anyone know how to turn off the windows defender firewall, or make it so that I can run the new slack and scripts for JAWS?

Thanks,

Justin

You really would not want to permanently disable Windows Defender (or a third party security suite, were you using one).

I can tell you how to temporarily disable it, should that become necessary, but suggest you read the page, Manage Slack connection issues | Slack, before we'd go there.

        ~ Joshua Liebman