From: Gerald Levy
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 8:26 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Windows 8

And this is a legal version of IE 8? I was under the impression that IE 8
has not yet been released for public beta testing by MS. So any version of
IE 8 that has been "leaked" prematurely onto the web is probably an illegal
hacked copy. Indeed, it is my understanding that the public beta of Windows
8 will not be released until early next year. You have to register with MS
to be a beta tester. I know this because I was a beta tester for IE8 and
had to provide feedback to MS.

Gerald