moderated windows 11

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Is there anything any drivers I can download or any way to update my processor. That’s the only thing which will not support. Pasting below.

Or do I just go and purchase a new laptop.

Thanks.

Ps: pasting the processor information below.

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2304 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Pr...

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Marvin, why are you so focused on Windows 11?

There is nothing you can do to make an unsupported, entry-level seventh Generation processor into a supported high-end seventh Generation or eight Generation processor, it's a piece of hardware and no driver or anything else will make it so.

If you buy a bicycle there isn't much you can do to make it into a motorbike.

Sure, if you can afford it just go and buy a new computer, but if that stretches your finances why bother, Windows 11 is not all that much different from Windows 10 and Microsoft has clearly stated Windows 10 will be supported for at least another 4 years. I would just forget about it, you will still get feature and security updates for Windows 10 and if your current computer works well just continue with it for a couple more years until it makes sense to get a new one and in the meantime you can save up for it.