moderated WINDOWS 11

Marvin Hunkin

HI. USING THIS TOOL AND LOOKS LIKE MY SYSTEM MEETS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND ABLE TO INSTALL WINDOWS 11.

AMY I RIGHT?

WILL PASTE THE RESULTS BELOW.

MARVIN.

WhyNotWin11 Xv 2.2.5.0 Your Windows 11 Compatibility Results are Below

Now Reach WhyNotWin11 via https://www.whynotwin11.org/

Results Based on Currently Known Requirements!

64 Bit CPUOK  Architecture (CPU + OS) 64 Bit OS

UEFIOK  Boot Method

Not Currently Listed as Compatible?  CPU Compatibility Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7020U CPU @

2 CoresOK  CPU Core Count 4 Threads

2304 MHzOK  CPU Frequency

Freedom Scientific AccessibilityOK  DirectX + WDDM2 Display Driver / Intel(R) HD Graphics

GPT DetectedOK  Disk Partition Type

8 GBOK  RAM Installed

EnabledOK  Secure Boot

476 GB C:\OK  Storage Available 1 Drive(s) Meet Requirements

TPM 2 DetectedOK  TPM Version

Check for Updates

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Officially your system does not support Windows 11 because of the I3 7th Generation processor you have, tis is one of Intel's lower-end processors and it actually states it is currently not considered to be compatible, only a few of the seventh generation Intel processors at the top end of that family have been allowed by Microsoft. Anyways, it clearly states:

Not Currently Listed as Compatible?

CPU Compatibility Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7020U CPU @ 2 Cores

Anyways, why use a third party tool, the official PC Health Check app which was updated is now available so double check, but just as my laptop which has more RAM than yours and a high-end sixth Generation processor is also not compatible just because the sixth generation processors don't meet the requirements and that applies to most seventh Generation processors. I am pretty sure Joseph had posted the complete list of compatible processors or a link to it, but apart from some of the high-end seventh Gen CPU's it's eight Generation and up.

[...]

Hi,

The complete list of processors supported by Windows 11 can be found in one of the below links:

Also, I advise keeping the following document in mind when checking screen reader compatibility:

winaccess@winaccess.groups.io | Screen reader advisories and other info on Windows 10 21H2 and Windows 11

Cheers,

Joseph

[...]

Mario

thanks Joseph for the links.

From: Mario [mailto:mrb620@hotmail.com]
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 2:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
thanks Joseph for the links.

[...]

.

Glen Bracegirdle

Hi Marvin

 Based on the fact that the tool you are using is not from Microsoft there is no guarantee that will run windows 11

 Also your CPU is not listed on the official Microsoft website as a supported CPU I wood say unlikely Windows 11 will work on your computer.

  Even if your system does support windows 11 it is not something I would recommend rushing to update to as there will be plenty of issues

Thanks

Glen Bracegirdle

On Wed, 29 Sep 2021, 2:20 pm Marvin Hunkin, <startrektech@...> wrote:

[...]

ratshtron

hmmm, out of 6 different systems only one that was purchased this year will take windows 11. the one that will take it is an hp laptop from walmart with windows home adition.all of my systems are at windows 10 21h1 build 19043.1237.

egend has it that on Tuesday 9/28/2021 11:56 PM, Glen Bracegirdle said:
Hi Marvin

 Based on the fact that the tool you are using is not from Microsoft there is no guarantee that will run windows 11

 Also your CPU is not listed on the official Microsoft website as a supported CPU I wood say unlikely Windows 11 will work on your computer.

 Even if your system does support windows 11 it is not something I would recommend rushing to update to as there will be plenty of issuesÂ

Thanks

Glen BracegirdleÂ

On Wed, 29 Sep 2021, 2:20 pm Marvin Hunkin, <<mailto:startrektech@techie.com>startrektech@techie.com> wrote:
HI. USING THIS TOOL AND LOOKS LIKE MY SYSTEM MEETS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND ABLE TO INSTALL WINDOWS 11.
AMY I RIGHT?
WILL PASTE THE RESULTS BELOW.
MARVIN.
WhyNotWin11 Xv 2.2.5.0 Your Windows 11 Compatibility Results are Below
Now Reach WhyNotWin11 via <https://www.whynotwin11.org/>https://www.whynotwin11.org/
Results Based on Currently Known Requirements!
64 Bit CPUOKÂ Architecture (CPU + OS) 64 Bit OS
UEFIOKÂ Boot Method
Not Currently Listed as Compatible? CPU Compatibility Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7020U CPU @
2 CoresOKÂ CPU Core Count 4 Threads
2304 MHzOKÂ CPU Frequency
Freedom Scientific AccessibilityOKÂ DirectX + WDDM2 Display Driver / Intel(R) HD Graphics
GPT DetectedOKÂ Disk Partition Type
8 GBOKÂ RAM Installed
EnabledOKÂ Secure Boot
476 GB C:\OKÂ Storage Available 1 Drive(s) Meet Requirements
TPM 2 DetectedOKÂ TPM Version
Check for Updates