moderated windows 11

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Got two apps to check, the new preview app for check health app and also windows w 11 app. The Microsoft app says my processor is not valid, but when I do the windows w 11, says it is all right and meets the minimum standards.

Which one is correct.

Thanks.

Richard Turner

Call Microsoft Accessibility 800-936-5900

They can tell you for sure and if they don’t, their worthwhileness  will have dropped a lot in my view.

Richard

From: Marvin Hunkin [mailto:startrektech@techie.com]
Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2021, 8:23 AM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>

On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 10:01 AM, Mario wrote:
I opened Device Manager but don't have a security item.
-
If you don't have a TPM, you will not have this category.

    ~ William Plomer

From the proverbial horse's mouth:  Windows 11 available on October 5

    ~ William Plomer

Chris

Unless its actually a donkey, I wouldn’t put a bet on it

From: Marvin Hunkin [mailto:startrektech@techie.com]
Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2021, 8:23 AM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>