Topics

moderated Why variations in Jaws versions?

T. Civitello

I am currently running Jaws version:2021.2011.16
The version available on the Jaws Web site is:
2021.2012.57
When I check for updates I am told I already have the latest version. How come?  Tom

Richard Turner

Probably because JAWS Version 2021.2012.57.400 is an incremental update.

That way you can decide if you want to install it or not.

You can read the details on What’s new on the downloads web site.

Jaws comes out with almost monthly updates to add features or fix minor bugs.

It is a nice change from the days when they charged money for each incremental update.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com