Which version of jars with windows 10?

Claudia

Sent from my iPhoneWhich version of jars would I need to purchase, for a windows 10 computer? Which version of jars would I need to purchase, for a windows 10 computer? Thanks.Thanks

Richard Turner

If you do not have any version, you will need to buy Jaws 2021, the current version.
You probably should call Vispero at 800-444-4443

to discuss your options.

Richard

www.turner42.com

On Jul 19, 2021, at 4:58 PM, Claudia <claudiadr2013@...> wrote:

Which version of jars would I need to purchase, for a windows 10 computer?  Which version of jars would I need to purchase, for a windows 10 computer? Thanks.Thanks

Jim Weiss

By default you will purchase 2021 and assuming that you are buying the Home Annual Subscription 2021 would be the software that would be initially installed. You will have access to download previous versions of the software if necessary.
If you mean do you want to purchase the Home Annual Subscription, student edition or professional edition that depends on how you are using the software. All three versions use the same installer, if you are using it for work then you need to purchase Professional. If you just use it at home then the annual subscription is for you and of course if you are a student then the student edition is the correct option. The software is the same across editions, meaning there is only one version available for download.
There is also the option of a SMA for home use which provides a perpetual license, but if you don’t keep your SMA up to date it can get costly as time goes by.
The home annual subscription is on sale until the end of the month.

Jim Weiss
jimweiss72@icloud.com