moderated where to find epub books

Jeff Lukacsena

Hello,

Someone said you can read epub books with the FS Reader 3.0

First can you open epub books in other applications, particularly, Kurzweil.

Also, what are good sources to find books in epub?

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

Milton Ota

Hello,

I just checked and the FSReader will not open epub books/files.

I know that K1000 and Openbook will.

If you have a bookshare account there is a reader there and I believe it will read epub books/files.

You can also look on the https://daisy.org website as another source for a reader.

As for books, Gutenberg would be one site that I haveheard where there are epub books.

Someone said you can read epub books with the FS Reader 3.0

First can you open epub books in other applications, particularly, Kurzweil.

Also, what are good sources to find books in epub?

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

leonard morris

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-borrow-ebooks-from-your-public-library/