moderated Where in blazes is the keybaord command for the time

Richard Turner

I want to change the default insert+f12 to say the time, but I cannot remember where it is hidden.

I will follow Bill’s example and write this stuff down before I ever  nuke my settings again to fix a corruption issue.

Thanks,

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com

Tony Sohl

Hi I believe it's in the keyboard manager or in settings, but I'm not sure. I did not know you could change that keystroke and if so, let me know. Thank you.

Chris Chaffin

Go to the Keyboard manager, hit control shift d for default.
In the list, it is number 645, say system time.

Hope this helps.

Chris

On Mar 25, 2021, at 2:11 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

I want to change the default insert+f12 to say the time, but I cannot remember where it is hidden.

I will follow Bill’s example and write this stuff down before I ever  nuke my settings again to fix a corruption issue.

Thanks,

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com

Richard Turner

Thanks.

I found it and got it changed by using first letter navigation rather than arrowing down 645 times, grin.

I know I am off base for saying this, but this is when I miss Window-Eyes the most.  Their settings were so much easier to cope with.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com

Go to the Keyboard manager, hit control shift d for default.

In the list, it is number 645, say system time.

Hope this helps.

Chris

On Mar 25, 2021, at 2:11 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

I want to change the default insert+f12 to say the time, but I cannot remember where it is hidden.

I will follow Bill’s example and write this stuff down before I ever  nuke my settings again to fix a corruption issue.

Thanks,

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com

Chris Chaffin

If you know the actual keystroke, you can use the find feature and also find it in the list.

Chris