From: David Ingram
Sent: 22 October 2021 10:33
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Where can i get itunes?

Hi list members, can anyone please tell me where i can get itunes? I want to have it on my windows machine.  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

Cornelius

You can get iTunes from 2places. First the microsoft store, just search for iTunes and you should find it.
Secondly you can also get iTunes from
https://www.apple.com/itunes/

As for my personal preference, I love to get it from the Microsoft store because I can download a bunch of needed apps in 1 place while setting up my PC.