moderated Where can i get itunes?

David Ingram

Hi list members, can anyone please tell me where i can get itunes? I want to have it on my windows machine.  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

Chris

The quickest and easiest way is to type “iTunes” into google or whatever search engine you prefer

Would be your best option

And a hell of a lot quicker than typing out an email!

Sent: 22 October 2021 10:33
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Where can i get itunes?

Hi list members, can anyone please tell me where i can get itunes? I want to have it on my windows machine.  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

Cornelius

You can get iTunes from 2places. First the microsoft store, just search for iTunes and you should find it.
Secondly you can also get iTunes from
https://www.apple.com/itunes/

As for my personal preference, I love to get it from the Microsoft store because I can download a bunch of needed apps in 1 place while setting up my PC.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2021 5:33 PM

Hi list members, can anyone please tell me where i can get itunes? I want to have it on my windows machine. Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

Mark

Hello David,

I recently purchased a Windows 10 Pro PC.

I tried to locate iTunes in the Microsoft store but found it rather confusing.

So, I simply downloaded the latest version of iTunes for Windows directly from Apple at:

If you want, you can download older versions of iTunes from the Apple site, also.

Good Luck,

Mark

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2021 2:33 AM

Hi list members, can anyone please tell me where i can get itunes? I want to have it on my windows machine. Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

crayton Benner

Getting it from them is the best way to do it. DOn’t even try the microsoft store.

On Oct 22, 2021, at 08:41, Mark <facebookmark@candleshoreblog.com> wrote:

Hello David,

I recently purchased a Windows 10 Pro PC.

I tried to locate iTunes in the Microsoft store but found it rather confusing.

So, I simply downloaded the latest version of iTunes for Windows directly from Apple at:

If you want, you can download older versions of iTunes from the Apple site, also.

Good Luck,

Mark

Juan Hernandez

I get stuff like that from ninite.com, they allow you to get a easy accessible installer file, and you can then get itunes. You can get many other tools there as well. Just find itunes in the list, check the box, and then hit the get installer button at the bottom of the page.

Best,

Juan