moderated whatsapp web

Faraz

hello, i am using jaws 2019 and have to work on whats app for my business. I wanting to use whatsapp on my laptop but finding hard using that with jaws. I am in searching for any scripts or solution which helps me in working whatsapp web with jaws ?

your help would be hightly appreciated.

Faraz.

--

With best regards,
Faraz q.

Suratim

hello,
whatsapp web accessible with jaws.
try virtual cursor off when you navigate from chat to another.
also, you are able to make call and video call using whatsapp desktop with JAWS

On 3/24/21, Faraz <faraz.aqureshi@gmail.com> wrote:
hello, i am using jaws 2019 and have to work on whats app for my
business. I wanting to use whatsapp on my laptop but finding hard using
that with jaws. I am in searching for any scripts or solution which
helps me in working whatsapp web with jaws ?

your help would be hightly appreciated.

Faraz.

--

With best regards,