From: "Chris Smart" <@ve3rwj>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 15:43
Subject: RE: Having JFW 12 read a phone number as one word

Whatever it ends up being called, I'm sure it will be more bloated
with bells and whistles, run a little slower, etc. :)

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Hi Dave.

I hate to be cynical too, but I remember Jaws for DOS, so I've been around this stuff for awhile.

I still remember ASAP for DOS, and it's a shame it's windows counterpart was too late in arriving to really make an impact or gain traction.

Chris

soner

It is going to be 13, you can be sure of it.

On 7/13/2011 1:52 AM, Farfar on Laptop wrote:
Now, Chris -- you sound so cynical. But I must admit to agreeing with
you for now and willing to be pleasantly surprised. It's been my
contention all along that odd-numbered versions of JAWS are
predominantly the best ones. So therefore I sincerely hope that FS
does not skip version 13 in favor of 14.

Dave Carlson Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity
of my Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <@ve3rwj>