Topics

moderated What's your thought on using Grammarly with Jaws

Michael Munn

Hi all, hope all is well I just installed Grammarly on my machine that I use everyday as a Microsoft Word  extension. I wonder what's your thought on this piece of extension? It's my first time using it and I haven't saw any change yet.
Hope to hear from you.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu

Leo

Hi Michael,

how did you add this extension to Microsoft Word?

Just for you to know, I'm using office 2019 and would like to have something like this on my machine.

Best,
   Leo
On 3/30/2020 3:56 PM, Michael Munn wrote:

Hi all, hope all is well I just installed Grammarly on my machine that I use everyday as a Microsoft Word  extension. I wonder what's your thought on this piece of extension? It's my first time using it and I haven't saw any change yet.
Hope to hear from you.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS
                            Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu

Pramit

Hi Leo,

You can get the Grammarly add-in from their website itself. Adding the link below and steps on how to activate it in your MS Word.
https://www.grammarly.com/office-addin/windows

To activate Grammarly, open MS Word and navigate to File > Options > Add-ins > Under Manage select COM Add-ins > Check Grammarly > Click OK.

Hope this helps

Pramit

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 6:21 AM Leo <literophilus@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Pramit,

thank you! I thoroughly followed your instructions and successfully installed the add-in.

Best,
   Leo
On 3/30/2020 7:44 PM, Pramit wrote:

[...]

David Kingsbury

Hello,
While it is easy to download, I would be very interested to know if it is accessible. Last time I checked, it was completely inaccessible.

David

Justin Williams

I tried it, and it was not accessible.

Justin