moderated what's the keystroke for jaws 2022 to read continuously?

Mich Verrier

Hi all. I am running jaws 2022 and I thought that the keystroke to have jaws read continuously was incert 2 on the numb pad. Has this changed? Since I am trying to read something on line and like to sit back and let jaws read but it seems to be reading a little and then stopping and then I have to keep hitting the keystroke. Right now my f 1 through f 12 funktion keys are turned on so that they show f 3 brightness wheel 100 alt f 4 windows project etc. I am going to get this fixt soon. I would like to know though please what the keystroke is to have jaws read continuously. Many thanks. From Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.

Mike B.

Go into the Settings Center and check the settings for, Say All, steps below.

Try the following:
1. Open the Settings Center with the keystroke, Insert + 6, on the number row, then press, Control, Shift + D, to open the Settings Center default all
applications.

2. Down arrow to, Say All closed , and right arrow to open.

3. Down arrow 1 time to, Say all reads with.... , and use your spacebar to toggle through the options, there are 4 options.
A. Say all reads with pauses, line at a time.
B. Say all reads without pauses, line at a time.
C. Say all reads sentence at a time.
D. Say all reads paragraph at a time.

4. After making your selection tab to, Apply, press the spacebar, tab to, Okay , and press enter to save / close.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.
Sent from my iBarstool.

Hi all. I am running jaws 2022 and I thought that the keystroke to have jaws read continuously was incert 2 on the numb pad. Has this changed? Since I am trying to read something on line and like to sit back and let jaws read but it seems to be reading a little and then stopping and then I have to keep hitting the keystroke. Right now my f 1 through f 12 funktion keys are turned on so that they show f 3 brightness wheel 100 alt f 4 windows project etc. I am going to get this fixt soon. I would like to know though please what the keystroke is to have jaws read continuously. Many thanks. From Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.

Tony Sohl

Hi the keystorke to have jaws read the entire document is insert plus down arrow.

Tom Behler

Also, I use insert plus 2 on the numpad.

Tom Behler

Hi the keystorke to have jaws read the entire document is insert plus down
arrow.

Curtis Chong

Greetings:

The keystroke is supposed to be the JAWS key with the down arrow key. Many of use INSERT+DOWNARROW on the number pad. This does not work well in dialogs, however. In that case, I use the JAWS key with the letter b to read the entire dialog or I virtualize the window with INSERT+ALT+W.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong

Hi all. I am running jaws 2022 and I thought that the keystroke to have jaws read continuously was incert 2 on the numb pad. Has this changed? Since I am trying to read something on line and like to sit back and let jaws read but it seems to be reading a little and then stopping and then I have to keep hitting the keystroke. Right now my f 1 through f 12 funktion keys are turned on so that they show f 3 brightness wheel 100 alt f 4 windows project etc. I am going to get this fixt soon. I would like to know though please what the keystroke is to have jaws read continuously. Many thanks. From Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.

Zel Iscel

Hi there,

Jaws key and the letter ‘a’ also works for me.