Topics

What is the best youtube to windows media player converter that works with jaws 16 to jaws 18?

David Ingram

Hi list members, I'd like to know the best youtube to windows media player converter that works with jaws 16 to jaws 18? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this topic. I need to know this in order that I might create the list of songs for praise team practice.

JM Casey

You could use VLC for this. I assume you mean .wma format? VLC will convert anything, though the interface is a bit complicae/not obvious d and even though I've been using it to play videos for years, I'm still learning a lot about it.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: November 8, 2019 3:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: What is the best youtube to windows media player converter that works with jaws 16 to jaws 18?

Hi list members, I'd like to know the best youtube to windows media player converter that works with jaws 16 to jaws 18? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this topic. I need to know this in order that I might create the list of songs for praise team practice.

Marty Hutchings

Pontes Media Downloader works well with JAWS and will download and convert YouTube videos to most audio or video formats.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Friday, November 08, 2019 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: What is the best youtube to windows media player converter that works with jaws 16 to jaws 18?

You could use VLC for this. I assume you mean .wma format? VLC will convert anything, though the interface is a bit complicae/not obvious d and even though I've been using it to play videos for years, I'm still learning a lot about it.

Subject: What is the best youtube to windows media player converter that works with jaws 16 to jaws 18?

JM Casey

Hm. I have that, and it does work, but I didn't think it had access to that manny formats. It seems a lot of people convert to wav and then use another pgoramme to convert to their compressed format of choice. But I know there are a few different versions of Pontes out there as well.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: November 8, 2019 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: What is the best youtube to windows media player converter that works with jaws 16 to jaws 18?

Pontes Media Downloader works well with JAWS and will download and convert YouTube videos to most audio or video formats.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,
against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the
spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist
in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2019 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: What is the best youtube to windows media player converter that
works with jaws 16 to jaws 18?

You could use VLC for this. I assume you mean .wma format? VLC will convert
anything, though the interface is a bit complicae/not obvious d and even
though I've been using it to play videos for years, I'm still learning a lot
about it.

Subject: What is the best youtube to windows media player converter that
works with jaws 16 to jaws 18?

Hi list members, I'd like to know the best youtube to windows media player
converter that works with jaws 16 to jaws 18? Thank you for any information
that you might have concerning this topic. I need to know this in order
that I might create the list of songs for praise team practice.