From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: November 8, 2019 3:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: What is the best youtube to windows media player converter that works with jaws 16 to jaws 18?

Hi list members, I'd like to know the best youtube to windows media player converter that works with jaws 16 to jaws 18? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this topic. I need to know this in order that I might create the list of songs for praise team practice.

Marty Hutchings

Pontes Media Downloader works well with JAWS and will download and convert YouTube videos to most audio or video formats.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

You could use VLC for this. I assume you mean .wma format? VLC will convert anything, though the interface is a bit complicae/not obvious d and even though I've been using it to play videos for years, I'm still learning a lot about it.