moderated What is the best way to use Twitter on a PC?

Ralph Supernaw

Thanks for any ideas.

Feliciano G

I like to use chicken nugget for Windows  to go through the feed and create/reply and retweet

Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. -Steve Jobs

On Sep 30, 2021, at 7:40 AM, Ralph Supernaw via groups.io <rhs@...> wrote:

Thanks for any ideas.

Life in Six Dots

TWBlue is excellent of Windows but recently I have actually found logging into Twitter via the browser works quite well if you set JAWS up correctly. Here is the link: https://doccenter.freedomscientific.com/doccenter/doccenter/rs25c51746a0cc/twitter%20with%20jaws%20-%20new%20accessibility%20features/02-TwitterWithJAWS.htm

I will add that I still cannot get say the keyboard command G, H or G, N to work but if you press SHIFT+TAB you can navigate to the likes of Home, Notifications, etc … at least pressing J and K moves you through the tweets.

Paul