From: Jeff Lukacsena [mailto:jlukacsena@comcast.net]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 4:10 PM
Subject: what is mp3gain
Hi List,

I have seenseveral messages about a programcalled mp3 gain. Can someone
tell me what this program is and what it can do, and how do you get it?

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 04:37 PM, Mario wrote:
you don't have to keep reaching for the volume dial on your mp3 player every time it switches to a new song.
-
Which, if you have to do it, is an annoyance to begin with, but if you are driving a car (or are a passenger) where a collection of MP3 music is on shuffle play for hours and hours it saves you from utter madness as well as the occasional shock if one album had a recording level significantly higher than another and those two songs play back to back.

MP3Gain Home Page

           ~ André Gide