Topics

moderated What happened to my desktop?

Shirley Tracy

My computer started acting goofy this evening, and I was in a hurry to compose an important letter so may have rushed things along too quickly. Suddenly, my desktop disappeared. I can’t find it. Any ideas? It’s not in the recycle bin. (LOL).

Any help would be appreciated.

Shirley Tracy

Mike B

Did you try rebooting?

Did you try pressing, Windows key + D, or M, to take you to the desktop?

Did you press, Insert + T, to read the title of the screen you're on?

Was your computer doing some sort of update and wanting to reboot?

Did you get your letter composed and saved?

What relation does composing a letter and not having a desktop have to do with each other?  What I mean is, as above, did you finish the letter, save it, then you couldn't find your desktop?

I'm not trying to be an A'Hole, but you're leaving out a lot of things that could of, might of or maybe did!

Learn a lesson from your dog.  No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that crap and move on!

My computer started acting goofy this evening, and I was in a hurry to compose an important letter so may have rushed things along too quickly. Suddenly, my desktop disappeared. I can’t find it. Any ideas? It’s not in the recycle bin. (LOL).

Any help would be appreciated.

Shirley Tracy

Bill White

Hi, Shirley. Please let us know if you got your desktop problem resolved, and if so, what did you have to do to solve it?

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...