Topics

moderated What are the keys on a Focus for mouse and jaws-PC cursor control?

Kevin Minor

Hi.

I’m at my girlfriend’s place, and I’m controlling my laptop with my Focus Blue 5th generation. I’d like to download music, but the interface requires the use of the mouse. Here’s the braille in keys I need:

Route PC to JAWS

Left mouse simulation

Move the mouse by pixels.

I’d appreciate this information fairly fast. If I don’t get it tonight, I’ll use my QUERTY keyboard and look it up. I’d just like something to do tonight before I go to bed.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin, my girlfriend Valerie, and furry Jillyeeaand