From: "Hina Altaf" <haltaf@centerforsighthearing.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 5:50 PM
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: webvisom

What is the command to solve captua?

***

NOTE: Our Domain Name has changed from rockfordcenter.org to centerforsighthearing.org. Please make any necessary changes to your contact list to reflect this change in our email addresses. Thank You

***

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute, copy or alter this email. Please notify the sender immediately via email if you have received this email by mistake, then delete this email from your system. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of the Center for Sight & Hearing. The Center does not accept liability for the content in this email or for the results of actions taken based on the information provided unless that information is confirmed in writing.

Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted through email. The recipient should verify this email and any attachments for viruses. Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, the Center does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that arises from the use of this email or attachments.

kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Press your applications key and arrow down to solve capcha.

www.BlindAccessTraining.com

[...]

Hina Altaf <haltaf@...>

Thanks.

Control Alt 6 note I use the number six on the top row of the keyboard (not the number pad.) I don't know if the numb pad works because I have never tryed it but that's my experience.

[...]

scrubbed...

[...]

Angela Delicata <angeladelicata@...>

Hi,

Press the menu key, down arrow till you hear: "solve captcha"; press enter
and wayt a fews seconds.
Then, paste the results on the editating field.

Hope it is clear , if not, please forgive my lack of accuracy.

Regards.
Angela from Italy.

Considero il Web come un tutto potenzialmente collegato a tutto, come
un'utopia che ci regala una libertÓ mai vista prima.

Tim Berners-Lee, L'architettura del nuovo Web, 1999

[...]

Sponsor:
Riccione centro hotel Hawaii. Settimana dal 28/08 al 4/09 in all inclusive euro 336 a persona. Offerta limitata, chiama subito 0541647522
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11745&d=3-8

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

What is the command to solve captua?
It's spelled c a p t c h a ...
Look at the very short useful help for Webvisum by pressing CTRL+F1 from within Firefox. You'll find out all the keyboard shortcuts, but also three other ways to access Webvisum features.

Chris

***

[...]

Dave...

Now, Chris you're starting to sound like me, correcting bad spelling and
grammar. But nice to have help on the side of clear communication.

FWIW and TTFN and GTGOOH!

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.