Websites not Responding to Internet Explorer and How to increase thevolume when using Firefox with Windows Media Player

Dave Scrimenti <dscrimenti@...>

Try a repair of IE. F9 and F10 adjust volume in WMP.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Baldridge" <chris20b@bellsouth.net>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 12:38 AM
Subject: Websites not Responding to Internet Explorer and How to increase thevolume when using Firefox with Windows Media Player

Increasingly, I am finding that many of the websites that I use do not respond to Internet Explorer. On many of them, it will say that Microsoft has encountered a problem which causes Internet Explorer to not respond to the website. Is there any way I can solve this problem. Also, I could not find the download to Firefox 4 so I upgraded to Firefox 5. Many Internet websites use Windows Media player. How can I increase or decrease the volume with Windows media player when using Firefox?