Topics

moderated website design and application hotkeys

William Windels

hello,
for the jira application, i should know how websites/webapplications can exclude conflicted hotkeys so that the application hotkeys work by default in stead off the screenreader hotkeys.

thx in advance
kind regards, william windels

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Cohn, Jonathan

I assume you are talking about Atlassian Jira? Do you work for Atlassian, in which case you should speak with Vispero, I can get you contacts off list.
If you are a user of Atlassian products, first I noticed that they are looking for a "Head of Accessibility" and second, you can always use JAWS bypass insert-3 or turn off quick nav keys in a specific Chrome window if you are running JAWS 2020.
Jonathan ,