moderated webpage layout

leonard morris

What is the jaws setting to change links on a webpage from going accross the screen with left and right arrow keys to going down the screen with the up and down arrow keys?

Ann Byrne

document presentation mode. Change from simple to screen layout.

At 11:25 PM 3/20/2022, you wrote:
   What is the jaws setting to change links on a webpage from going accross the screen with left and right arrow keys to going down the screen with the up and down arrow keys?

Milton Ota

Hi,

I think you are thinking of the keystroke Insert + F7

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of leonard morris
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2022 11:26 PM
To: jaws <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: webpage layout

leonard morris

Jaws Key  plus F7   will bring up the list of links.

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

On Mar 21, 2022, at 8:09 PM, Milton Ota <mota1252@...> wrote:

Hi,

I think you are thinking of the keystroke Insert + F7

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of leonard morris
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2022 11:26 PM
To: jaws <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: webpage layout

leonard morris

I found when smart navigation was on (mine is set to controls and tables) the insertX will temporarily change how information such as links and buttons are displayed on the webpage when using the arrow keys. I wasn't aware of this quick settings in Jaws but it is certainly useful. I now have a better understanding what my navigation issues were on webpages.

On 3/21/2022 7:53 PM, Ann Byrne wrote:
document presentation mode.  Change from simple to screen layout.
At 11:25 PM 3/20/2022, you wrote: