Sent: Monday, August 03, 2020 4:14 PM
Subject: WebEx

So I have used Zoom with jaws and am fairly proficient with it but I really haven't used WebEx at all. My wife got a job with Cisco a few months ago and between the stories about lack of security on Zoom a few months ago and Cisco owning WebEx I hear plenty of Zoom evil because she hears plenty of WebEx perfect Zoom bad conversations and relays them to me.

Anyway we got to talking about and I really didn't know how accessible WebEx was. I did a quick Google search, when I did it i didn't have the time to dig deeply, and I found that while there was a little bit of information on WebEx Teams there wasn't much on using WebEx for meetings ETC. so I thought I would get the experiences on here and maybe see if she would try to pass them on. How accessible is WebEx? What problems do you have with it, what do you like about it, what changes could you suggest, is there anything else I should know? Is there a list of jaws scripts that help when using Webex? I'll probably post the same question on the NVDA list although come to think about it I have always used Zoom with JAWS and don't even know how well it works with NVDA.

Mark Fisher

Hi, would love to talk direct as our organisation uses WebEx and whilst I've already highlighted a couple of things to their accessibility team i.e. no keystroke for turning video on and off in WebEx Meetings, or raise your hand, I'd be keen to provide some other direct feedback.
Mark Fisher
Principal - HR Systems
Water Corporation

Sean Murphy

Firstly, scrips are not required for WebEx. You need to understand the screen layout which is a big Barrier for some uses.

On the left-hand side of the screen is all the controls which open up chat, polls, attendees etc. This content is contained on the left side on the screen and you access it by using f6 . CTRL Tab switches between the attendees, chats, etc. F6 takes you back to the main controls. Tab goes between all the different options. You have to press the chat button to make the available chats visible on the right-hand side.  on the Cisco website there is a bunch of shortcut keys available for WebEx. I did not know what they all are.

My experience is the part