From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 8:08 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Webex

The last time I was invited to a Webex meeting, my audio was muted and I couldn't find the place to unmute it. So the host phoned me, and I talked on the phone while they watch me on video, which was pretty silly. Are there Webex-with-JAWS instructions somewhere? My colleague has a Webex room. She said I could go there and check things out. I have to sign in, though, and I don't have an account. Is there a way to enter the room without signing in so that I can find the commands?

Thanks a lot,

Ann

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Mark Fisher

Hi Ann

Some links for keyboard commands if you haven't come across them before. Note that I've already raised with Cisco that there are some options which are missing i.e. raise your hand, mute/unute video. Hope this helps.

WebEx Meetings

https://help.webex.com/en-us/84har3/Cisco-Webex-Meetings-and-Cisco-Webex-Events-Accessibility-Features

WebEx Training (if you are a presenter) https://help.webex.com/en-us/krcq8ab/Cisco-Webex-Training-Accessibility-Features