Topics

moderated visual studio

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Are there jaws scripts for visual studio?
I used it some years ago and got problem using it with jaws.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a

This has been discussed on many occasions, and I do not know which of the specific topics on the archive will be most useful to you.

Use the following as your search terms, including the quotation marks:    "Visual Studio" scripts

See:  Searching the JAWS Group Archive

        ~ Joshua Liebman

Kristoffer Gustafsson

HI.
I found almost nothing.
Just an e-mail I wrote 6 years ago, I had forgotten about that.
I didn't get a reply, it was some jawsscripts I tried to install, but
I can't remember what scripts.

This has been discussed on many occasions, and I do not know which of the
specific topics on the archive will be most useful to you.

Use the following as your search terms, including the quotation marks:
"Visual Studio" scripts

See: Searching the JAWS Group Archive (
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1jT5ur3VhOUg1W0Q0g83XJnaRX77gsuAM
)

*Tolerance is the positive and cordial effort to understand another's
beliefs, practices, and habits without necessarily sharing or accepting
them.*

~ Joshua Liebman

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a

Then activate this link, as there are 20 topics on this, and there's really nothing new or more that hasn't been covered already.

https://jfw.groups.io/g/main/search?ev=false&q=%22Visual+Studio%22+scripts&ct=1

        ~ Joshua Liebman

John Covici

If you use latest version of visual studio, you will find access much
better. I am behind myself, but they have made lots of improvements.
I think the community edition is free, so try it out and see.

On Mon, 06 Apr 2020 14:26:25 -0400,
Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

[...]

How do
you spend it?