From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Drew Hunthausen
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2021 12:39 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: videos/ audio

Hi list,

Just wanted to put this out there as I have no idea but would love to know. Is there any quick easy way to locate/ find videos on a web site if you don’t know if there are even any to find? I’m working on a project with a lot of various web sites that may or may not have videos and wondering if there is a way to quickly identify which ones do have videos if possible. Any suggestions help is greatly appreciate and if there is not a way it is helpful to know that as well.

Drew

Phillip Gross

Depending if the video is inserted properly and the buttons are labeled, you could always just hit B and scan through the page for play buttons. It's not going to be smooth, but it's an idea.