From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Switzer
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 11:22 AM
To: JAWS Support Group <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Video Editing Software

Hi all,

I have a client looking for an accessible video editing software with JAWS. Does anyone know of one?

Thanks!

All the Best,
Brian Switzer

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I have here my dropbox link to a demo made by a friend of Windows Video Editor that he made using Jaws.  Hope it will be of help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7xqhcrsyjodie9/Win%2010%20Video%20Editor%20demo%2C%20final.mp4?dl=1

Those who want it for keeps are also welcomed to grab it. Cheers!