From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sabahudin Tricic
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 4:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Viber scripts

Hello,

Does anybody know where I can find JFW scripts for Viber desktop.

I do not have problems using it on the Iphone, but desktop version is not accessible

Thanks .

Sabahudin Tricic

Hello,

Yes, those two software’s have similar spelling.  What I need is JFW  scripts for Viber.  Viber is  a messaging app, with voice and video calling capabilities.  Mobil version is accessible and I am using it on my iphone. However, desktop version is not accessible  at all.

Software is very popular in Europe, and all of my friends are using it.

Here is the url:

Viber.com

I have Vipre and have not found any trouble navigating its screens. It was recommended by friends as the most accessible antivirus software for the desktop using a screen reader. So, what is your problem and how might I be able to help.

Does anybody know where I can find JFW scripts for Viber desktop.

I do not have problems using it on the Iphone, but desktop version is not accessible

Thanks .

Milton Ota

Hi,

I know of no scripts for JAWS available for this antivirus software. It would help if you originally told us what version of HAWS you are running along with whether you are using Windows 7 or 10.

For me I’m running the public beta of JAWS 2022 and Windows 10 H1..

I’m not having any trouble accessing any of the controls that I need.