Topics

moderated using zoom with jaws

J.L. Mathena-Armstrong <1madam.butterfly@...>

Hello all,
I am trying to participate in a meeting this evening with zoom. I can get in, but I cannot hear the other person over my computer. What am I doing wrong, or better yet, what should I do?

Shai

Hello,
It sounds like your Zoom audio is not connected. When a meeting is
joined tab to and check the box that says connect my audio. This can
also be done in settings of the Zoom client under audio.
It only needs to be done once.