Topics

moderated using virtual machines with a screen reader

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Doing a network course, got the windows 10 pe talking installer. But need to put this in a virtual machine. Try oracle virtual box and also vm ware player, but when I try to play, the screen do not come up or don’t hear the talking installer. Is there a more accessible virtual machine software that works with jaws. Need to install this as a windows client assignment for my networking course http://www.upskilled.edu.au

Any other virtual machine software that works with jaws.

Thanks.n