Topics

Using Reddit with Jaws?

Jessica D

Hi,

An app developer recently created a new Twitter app, called Aviary.

They’ve created a subreddit to discuss the app.

I’d like to join, but am having trouble creating a reddit account.

Has anyone on here successfully done this with jaws and the latest version of Microsoft Edge?

Any tips?

Thanks,

Jessica

Randy Barnett

Hi, That was very annoying! I finally just put /sighnup.html after the .com and got to it! So just copy and paste this address into Edge  and you can sign up:

https://www.reddit.com/register/?dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fsubmit%3Furl%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fsignup.html

On 9/27/2020 2:23 PM, Jessica D wrote:

Hi,

An app developer recently created a new Twitter app, called Aviary.

They’ve created a subreddit to discuss the app.

I’d like to join, but am having trouble creating a reddit account.

Has anyone on here successfully done this with jaws and the latest version of Microsoft Edge?

Any tips?

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica D

Hi,

Thanks for the link.

Did it let you choose your username, or did it just give you one?

I know of one I want, but its not letting me have it.

Thanks,

Jessica

Hi, That was very annoying! I finally just put /sighnup.html after the .com and got to it! So just copy and paste this address into Edge  and you can sign up:

https://www.reddit.com/register/?dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fsubmit%3Furl%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fsignup.html

On 9/27/2020 2:23 PM, Jessica D wrote:

Hi,

An app developer recently created a new Twitter app, called Aviary.

They’ve created a subreddit to discuss the app.

I’d like to join, but am having trouble creating a reddit account.

Has anyone on here successfully done this with jaws and the latest version of Microsoft Edge?

Any tips?

Thanks,

Jessica

Randy Barnett

That means it’s already been used you you have to pick a new one.

Randy Barnett