From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2020 2:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using onedrive.com

Hello, I’m using the most recent versions of windows10 and Jaws2020. I used the Chrome and FireFox browsers. I go to onedrive.com and hit enter on sign on. I then enter my email and tab to next. The next screen asks me which account I want to use. I hit enter on the one and it just sits on that location. Two days ago it worked fine as after I pressed enter on the specific account it would then ask for my password. Now That never comes up. I couldn’t find an error message anywhere on the screen. I called Microsoft accessibility. The person was able to get to the password screen without any problem. I asked what she did and she just said press enter on the specific account. She must have done something else as that didn’t work. I then used the jaws cursor and did a double left click on the account. Then the password field came up. I entered the password and pressed enter. I was taken to the address bar and couldn’t get off it. Any thoughts? Kevin

David Diamond

Sometimes you get good help at Microsoft and sometimes you don’t.  I had one rep tell me not to turn off my WIFI again.  True she was joking but, there is a time and a place for jokes and after spending almost an hour trying to figure it out with a technologically challenged sighted family member who was talking to Microsoft trying to follow her directions, that was not the time to joke.