Topics

moderated Using JAWS with Thunderbird

Marianne Denning

When I am using Thunderbird I constantly get the message that Thunderbird has blocked some content. Is there a way to shut this off? It is really annoying to me.

Lino Morales

Yep. What you need to do is go into the tools menu then find the security tab. Their you'll find the option to turn that off.