Topics

Using JAWS to Drag and Drop

Rick Miller

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike & Barbara In Arcadia <mb69mach1@...>
Sent: Jul 22, 2011 7:22 AM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Subject: Re: Using JAWS to Drag and Drop

Hi Adrian & Rick,

Below are the keystrokes for dragging & dropping.

Use the key strokes, (CTRL+INSERT+NUM PAD SLASH) for Drag and Drop .
This is used to drag items from one location and drop them in another.
Position the JAWS Cursor on the item you wish to move and press
CTRL+INSERT+NUM
PAD SLASH. You can leave the JAWS Cursor active, or you can switch to the PC
Cursor. JAWS will keep speaking as you navigate. Once you have positioned
the JAWS or PC Cursor in the location to which you would like to move the
item, press CTRL+INSERT+NUM PAD SLASH again, and the item will be moved to
the position of the active cursor.

Hope this helps. Take care.
Mike