moderated Using JAWS 2022 with Chase Bank Website

Scott Marshall

Hi:

Does anyone have experience with the accessibility of www.chase.com using the latest build of JAWS 2022? The landing page looks fine. Unfortunately, in my experience, you never know how accessible a banking site really is until you are a customer and are actually trying to use all of the services offered such as checking and savings accounts, bill pay, credit card accounts, Etc.

Thanks for any advice on this before I decide to move my banking relationship to Chase.

Best:

Scott

Stan Holdeman

Hi: I use the Chase site and get along pretty good.

I do have some sight and use ZoomText to help me out. I am not sure what it would be like without any sight but I think it would be doable.

Stan

Does anyone have experience with the accessibility of www.chase.com using the latest build of JAWS 2022? The landing page looks fine. Unfortunately, in my experience, you never know how accessible a banking site really is until you are a customer and are actually trying to use all of the services offered such as checking and savings accounts, bill pay, credit card accounts, Etc.

Thanks for any advice on this before I decide to move my banking relationship to Chase.

Best:

Scott

Debby Hill

Hi Scot,

I use the Chase site for a credit card and a mortgage, and it works well. I am using Windows 10, JAWS 2021 and Edge. I have not used the checking or savings area of the site.

Take care and stay safe!

Debby

Hi: I use the Chase site and get along pretty good.

I do have some sight and use ZoomText to help me out. I am not sure what it would be like without any sight but I think it would be doable.

Stan

Does anyone have experience with the accessibility of www.chase.com using the latest build of JAWS 2022? The landing page looks fine. Unfortunately, in my experience, you never know how accessible a banking site really is until you are a customer and are actually trying to use all of the services offered such as checking and savings accounts, bill pay, credit card accounts, Etc.

Thanks for any advice on this before I decide to move my banking relationship to Chase.

Best:

Scott

Les Kriegler

Hi Scott,
While I have not used Chase with Jaws, I do use the Chase app on my iPhone. I have credit cards with Chase, and I hav e reviewed balances and transactions, and have also made payments with no difficulty. The Chase app appears to be totally accessible under the IOS platform. Be well and good luck with this.
Best,

Les

On Jun 19, 2022, at 6:57 PM, Scott Marshall <marshall@...> wrote:

Hi:
Does anyone have experience with the accessibility of www.chase.com using the latest build of JAWS 2022? The landing page looks fine. Unfortunately, in my experience, you never know how accessible a banking site really is until you are a customer and are actually trying to use all of the services offered such as checking and savings accounts, bill pay, credit card accounts, Etc.
Thanks for any advice on this before I decide to move my banking relationship to Chase.

Best:
Scott

Loy

I use Chase for a credit card  and it works well with Windows 11 and JAWS 2022.

Does anyone have experience with the accessibility of www.chase.com using the latest build of JAWS 2022? The landing page looks fine. Unfortunately, in my experience, you never know how accessible a banking site really is until you are a customer and are actually trying to use all of the services offered such as checking and savings accounts, bill pay, credit card accounts, Etc.

Thanks for any advice on this before I decide to move my banking relationship to Chase.

Best:

Scott

Howard Traxler

I've been using Chase for quite a long time.  For the last 10 years or so, I've been using NVDA; but before that I used JAWS.  It is very accessible for what I need to do.  I have two credit cards to maintain there.

Howard

--
Confidentiality Notice:
This communication is deemed privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.

Judy

Scott, I use their website for the past few years for my credit card and I have no trouble. I use Windows 10, jaws 2019 and google chrome as a browser. I do put permanent bookmarks in a few places to get right to the list of transactions but it works well. Don’t think you will have trouble. Good luck. Judy & Libby