Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2020 1:57 PM
Subject: Using icloud.com

Hello,

Has anyone used icloud.com? To me it doesn’t seem to friendly. I know it has pictures and videos from my IPhone. I just cannot access them.

Thanks,

Kevin

Jim Weiss

Yes, I use it all the time. I will say I am a Mac user, and I use Safari.

On Sep 9, 2020, at 3:15 PM, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:

Hello,

Has anyone used icloud.com? To me it doesn’t seem to friendly. I know it has pictures and videos from my IPhone. I just cannot access them.

Thanks,

Kevin

Randy Barnett

Yes, but for us Windows users it is not much fun at all. I can't understand why Apple does such an awesome job on the iPhone has such a crappy job on iCloud and iTunes for windows…

Randy Barnett

On Sep 9, 2020, at 4:33 PM, Jim Weiss via groups.io <jimweiss72@...> wrote:

Yes, I use it all the time. I will say I am a Mac user, and I use Safari.

On Sep 9, 2020, at 3:15 PM, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:

Hello,

Has anyone used icloud.com? To me it doesn’t seem to friendly. I know it has pictures and videos from my IPhone. I just cannot access them.

Thanks,

Kevin

Marty Hutchings

Knowing how Apple is about their stuff, could it be that they won’t work with FS to create JAWS scripts for iCloud or iTunes?  These are 2 pretty big main stream programs, and it is a little surprising at the lack of outcry for better accessibility.  I can get iTunes to work, although it is clunky, but iCloud is useless to me.

Love in Christ
Marty

Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2020 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: Using iCloud.com

Yes, but for us Windows users it is not much fun at all. I can't understand why Apple does such an awesome job on the iPhone has such a crappy job on iCloud and iTunes for windows…

Randy Barnett

On Sep 9, 2020, at 4:33 PM, Jim Weiss via groups.io <jimweiss72@...> wrote:

Yes, I use it all the time. I will say I am a Mac user, and I use Safari.

On Sep 9, 2020, at 3:15 PM, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:

Hello,

Has anyone used icloud.com? To me it doesn’t seem to friendly. I know it has pictures and videos from my IPhone. I just cannot access them.

Thanks,

Kevin

Dan Longmore

It has a lot to do with them wanting you to use their products on their platforms. It’s sad but it’s across-the-board kind of the same way that Freedom Scientific pushed window wise out of the market.

On Sep 9, 2020, at 11:47 PM, Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...> wrote:

Yes, but for us Windows users it is not much fun at all. I can't understand why Apple does such an awesome job on the iPhone has such a crappy job on iCloud and iTunes for windows…

Randy Barnett

On Sep 9, 2020, at 4:33 PM, Jim Weiss via groups.io <jimweiss72@...> wrote:

Yes, I use it all the time. I will say I am a Mac user, and I use Safari.

On Sep 9, 2020, at 3:15 PM, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:

Hello,

Has anyone used icloud.com? To me it doesn’t seem to friendly. I know it has pictures and videos from my IPhone. I just cannot access them.

Thanks,

Kevin

Richard Turner

Just because I was primarily a Window-Eyes user before this happened, the program name was Window-Eyes, which is the word Window then a hyphen and then the word Eyes.

Richard

[...]

Shan Noyes

Sorry I saw the comment about Freedom Scientific pushing Windows-eyes out of the market.  But wanted to point out that Freedom and the vendor of Window-eyes murged. Which is kind of like saying Freedom purchased the Window-eyes vendor.  Anyways, its expensive to run 2 development groups and so after a year or so Freedom stop development on Window-eyes, but many of the ideas in Window-eyes are being incorporated into Jaws.

Not to mention a lot of the developers who use to work on Window-eyes are now working on Jaws.

Have a good day everyone.